Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Well.

I'll be damned.

I'm posting.

For once!

And for a greedy reason, no less.


Christmas List!

Because so many people have asked, and frankly, I aim to please myself.
SURE, I PLEASE MYSELF THAT WAY TOO.

Now that we've got that outta the way:

okay, here's the rule: if i can't use it, don't get it for me. the truth of the matter is, that's how i do presents for MY friends. don't buy useless shit that will fill up someone's room. that's just mean.

Invader Zim 2
"I'm A Keeper" t-shirt (medium please) - heck, i'm so nice, i'll provide a link. (of course if you ask the girls who've all dated me, i'm no such thing. but it's nice to throw a curveball from left field every once in a while. which makes you wonder: what the fuck is the pitcher doing in left field?)
Invader Zim 3
Gir - wouldn't that be cool? TAAACCCOOOssssss.....!!
Invader Zim 1
extremely dark or extremely light sherpa denim jacket
lock pick set - i swear i won't do anything stupid.
BLUE SUN SHIRT - THANK YOU VERONICA, YOU ROCK!%@!
nintendo ds
rob dougan - furious angels

there it is. hey, at least it's more realistic than LAST year. (shit, i wanted cars, and guns and crap.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home