Sunday, August 07, 2005

the dog days of summer

literally.

while gary, ting2, jeff and i were enroute to bill's house to watch back to the future, we came upon and black labrador.



let's just say she's really friendly. don't let that big dog smile fool your gullible ass.



her thought process must've been like this:

oooh. there's a guy i've never seen before.
i'm going to bound right up to him.
yeap. here we go.
okay.
good.
next, i'm going to give him a good signature greeting.
what's a bitch like me supposed to do?
I KNOW.
i'll plant my fucking wet nose and sloppy mouth INTO HIS CROTCH.

and as such, i got a giant wet dog nose and tongue right into my crotch.

jeanne and fallon got to hear the bitching.

i secretly like the attention to my crotch.

other than constantly backing up and pushing her off me, the dog was very friendly and cool.

so was gary. what a good sport...



until jeff called me after the evening was over and basically told me that he got the ass end of the deal when his dad came home super pissed off about keeping a barking dog in the back yard.
we tried calling the animal shelter, but they're only open 4 days out of the 7.
we tried calling animal rescue or support, but they're also only open 4 days out of the 7.
we tried calling the PD and they tried calling the owners, but the owners were out. or were just bitches. or all of the above.

basically, we tried to food and water the dog before we let it set off again. not much else we can do.


on another note...

when i came home, my dog was all over me, his nose firmly planted on my legs and shorts.

as a result, i got some good pictures. HA!


Jon 1, Dog 0.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home